1. How can I contact you to speak at events or for larger business requests? My email, email@example.com, is the best way to contact me.
2. Do you ship internationally?
Yes, I do! There are variable shipping fees depending on where you live in the world.
3. How do you come up with your designs?
They mainly come from requests from customers, but occasionally I am given the creative liberty to make abstract designs of my choice.
4. How can I support you if I can't afford to purchase shoes?
First off, thank you so much to everyone who has reached out with this question! It's amazing how kind you all are and I am so grateful for the support! Reposting one of my designs and tagging me and/or sharing my designs on my story are some ways to spread the word, which helps a lot!
5. What paints do you use?
I use various types of acrylic paints, and occasionally oil pens.
6. How do you make sure the shoes are durable?
Acrylic paint is naturally waterproof, but I also use 3 coats of a mod podge sealant that is waterproof as well. I also offer free touch-ups for up to one year (as stated on the back of the cards I send with your shoe). One of the cards included with your shoes provides the date you purchased the shoe, so if you need a touch-up, you can send me a picture of the card along with pictures of the shoe for me to verify your eligibility for touch-ups. If you did not receive a card, and it has been less than a year, please contact me.